Novel radioimmunotherapy product combines targeting of MVT-5873 with potency of radiation therapy
MVT 1075 is a radioimmunotherapy product that combines established efficacy of radiation therapy with tumor specific targeting. It has the potential to deliver a more potent HuMab-5B1 based product. MVT 1075 uses small doses of our MVT-5873 antibody coupled to a radioisotope to target pancreatic cancer cells and kill them.
|MVT-1075 Radioimmunotherapy Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer||MSKCC||
Discovery Phase complete
Pre-IND Phase complete
Phase 1 Phase in progress
|Commercial Rights: WW|
Objectives of our MVT 1075 Phase I clinical trials include:
- Determining MTD and safety profile in combination with MVT-5873
- Determining the dosimetry of MVT-1075
- Evaluating tumor response rate and the duration of response
- Defining a recommended Phase II dose as a single agent
Next Steps for Clinical Trials
- The IND the company submitted in December of 2016 was authorized to proceed by FDA on January 27th of this year. The company expects the patient enrollment will begin in the second quarter of this year.
- The MVT-1075 radioimmunotherapy product is the first more potent version of the HuMab-5B1 antibody. The results from the MVT-2163 study have significantly aided the development of the MVT-1075 product. Data such as dosimetry analysis and measurements of antibody accumulation on tumor derived from the PET agent have guided the development of the radioimmunotherapy product.
- The MVT-1075 product could be useful in other difficult to treat cancers besides pancreatic cancer such as small cell lung, bile duct, stomach, and colon cancers that express the same antigen as found on pancreatic cancer.